Find out how we can help you!

Property Owners insurance is specialist insurance cover designed for portfolios of properties owned but not currently occupied by the owner, so for example let out to a tenant.
We can cover:
Buildings insurance: landlord insurance typically offers buildings cover up to a certain amount – the sum insured – to insure the structure of the building, plus any fixtures and fittings, should they be damaged in a fire, flood or storm or an accident.
Contents insurance: some landlord insurance policies will offer contents insurance, which can be a good idea if you’re letting out a furnished property.
Malicious damage, Loss of rent, Rent guarantee, Landlord’s liabilities

Find more information about our Insurance Policies.

Request a Call

Or email us using

Thank you for your enquiry about Property Owners Insurance. Please complete the form and we will get back to you very shortly.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 01234 242900 and we will be happy to discuss your insurance requirements.

We would like to inform our customers that following Government advice we are now working from home.

Our main priority as with all other companies is to delay the spread of the Coronavirus and the safekeeping of our staff.

A handful of staff have full access to all computer files. All phone calls have been forwarded to our staff, however the easiest method of contact would be email if possible.

We have been assured by most insurance companies who we deal with that they are fully operational from home as well.

We would ask that you allow more time than usual for any query, renewal, new policy, adjustment or claim.

We would also advise that paperwork will only be sent via email at this time.

We hope that you all remain healthy and thank you for your understanding.

Guy F Moliterno