Find out how we can help

Find out how we can help you stay protected
Call us today on 01234 242900

Expert Support Team

Let our expert support team help you through the process.
Call us today on 01234 242910

Contact Support

Do you have any questions that need answering?
Call us today on 01234 242930

Talk to us today!

Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm

Mayfair House
11 Lurke Street,
MK40 3HZ

Contact Us
Tel: 01234 242900

Chat With Us
We hope to have this option very soon , in the meantime , call us on 01234242900


Most frequent questions and answers

An excess is the amount you are obliged to pay to your insurance company before your claim is paid. A compulsory excess of £100 means that you will contribute this amount before receiving any compensation from the insurance company. You can decrease the insurance premium by adding a voluntary excess amount which will then be payable in the event of a claim on top of the compulsory excess.

A tracker is an electronic device which emits a signal enabling law enforcement agencies to locate the car anywhere in the UK if it has been stolen. Usually with a tracker you would need to pay a subscription for the tracking device each year.

For us to check your driving history please ‘share your licence’ by visiting and forwarding the code provided.

Third party

Third party is the lowest level of cover, protecting you against damage that’s caused by you to others. That includes damage to other drivers and their vehicles as well as accidental damage to any property. Third party does not cover your own car – you’ll have to foot the bill for any damage yourself.

Third Party, Fire and Theft

Third party, fire and theft covers everything included in third party cover, but it will also pay to repair or replace your car if it’s stolen or damaged/destroyed by fire.

Comprehensive car insurance

Comprehensive car insurance is the widest level of coverage available, including third party and third party, fire and theft, but also covering wider damage to your own vehicle. Some policies will also cover you to drive the cars of others – and sometimes hire cars – but usually only up to third party level.

Insurers set the amount you’ll pay based on a number of factors, including your record as a driver, your personal circumstances and your car.

For example, if you’re an older driver with years of experience, living in a relatively safe area and driving a sensible car, your premium will be relatively cheap.

However, if you’re a young, inexperienced driver with a high-performance car, the cost of your cover will be much higher.

Some comprehensive policies will allow you to drive the cars of your friends and family and may also allow you to drive hire cars too – although, this is usually only up to the level of third party coverage. However, we do offer high net worth policies that provide Comprehensive cover for driving of other cars. You can also add other drivers to your policy, known as ‘named drivers’, so they’re also covered to use your car.

It is important that you have the right use for your car, if you have the wrong use you may find that your insurance company will not pay out on a claim, or charge an increase in premium to proceed with a claim.

  • Social, Domestic & Pleasure – This covers you for normal day-to-day driving, such as driving to visit family or friends, or shopping.
  • Commuting (Including SD&P) – This covers you to drive back and forth to one permanent place of work. Please note that travelling to a railway station where you park your car is classed as commuting.
  • Business Use – This covers you to use the car in connection with your job, driving to different sites, travelling to training courses or prearranged meetings away from your normal place of work.
  • Commercial Travelling – This covers the car to be used for such things as door-to-door sales
  • Carriage of Own Goods – This covers you if you drive your van to and from work and transport business related goods such as your own tools.
  • Carriage of goods for hire & reward – will cover your vehicle whilst transporting goods for other parties.
  • Self Drive Hire – Self Drive Hire Insurance is suitable for businesses, companies or individuals running vehicle rental and vehicle hire services, whereby they hire out their selection of vehicles to members of the public.
  • Public & Private Hire – Both Public Hire Vehicle Insurance and Private Hire Vehicle Insurance incorporate a form of Hire and Reward cover – which is a class of insurance use that allows drivers to legally carry other peoples’ goods or members of the public in exchange for a fee.

Contact Us

You'll get a reply withing 24 hours