Find out how we can help you!

Having a vehicle damaged or stolen can be a stressful enough time without having to worry how you will pay your insurance excess.

Excess Protection Insurance is designed to cover your clients excess payment when they need to make a claim on their Motor Insurance policy for accidental damage, fire, theft and vandalism.

Cover is available to all UK residents holding a full and valid UK driving licence or full internationally recognised licence.

The policy covers motor cars, motor bikes, caravans and motor homes.

Cover is available as follows: –
• £350.00
• £500.00
• £750.00
• £1000.00
• £1500.00
• £2000.00

Find more information about our Insurance Policies.

Request a Call

Or email us using

Thank you for your enquiry about Excess Buy Back. Please complete the form and we will get back to you very shortly.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 01234 242900 and we will be happy to discuss your insurance requirements.